CPAC Member Informational Binders
The informational binder is provided to assist you in carrying out your functions as a Council member. The Sacramento County Board of Supervisors has appointed you as a representative of your community, to participate on the local planning council. The council will review all planning projects for compatibility with your community plans, goals and objectives, and make recommendations to the County Planning staff, the Board of Supervisors and all other county Planning hearing bodies.
Please click on the corresponding CPAC Member Informational Binder:
CPAC Member Binders will be updated as needed.
"Cool Tools": Quick Links To Navigate the PER Website
Planning Projects Viewer
- Track private applications in your community and throughout the unincorporated county.
Sacramento County Zoning Code
- Information regarding the Sacramento County Zoning Code.
Sacramento County General Plan
- Information regarding the Sacramento County General Plan.
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Data
- Downloadable GIS Data from the Sacramento County GIS Department with links to other sources of data.
311 Connect Brochure
- Information on the public link to county services. Citizens can report a neighborhood issue (e.g. stray animals, abandoned vehicles) and more!
For questions related to your CPAC and CPAC Member Binder, please contact Stephanie Townsend, CPAC Secretary, at (916) 874-8022 or email@example.com.